Intimate weddings at Cosawes Barton
Updated: Dec 9, 2022
Cosawes Barton - the perfect winter wedding venue
We partnered with this lovely venue 18 months ago and we're delighted that we've arranged 59 weddings at this beautiful intimate wedding venue so far. The feedback we get from couples is always always so heart-warming. Here's what Barry and Sarah who go married this month had to say.
"Hi ladies I just wanted to thank you all for making our wedding day so special. From start to finish it was fabulous and no stress at all. The location is perfect and you all so nice. Both of us are feeling sad it’s all over. Hope you are all well and again thanks so much for everything Barry and Sarah"
Winter weddings at Cosawes Barton
Winter weddings at Cosawes Barton involve log burners, fur, mulled wine, cosy barn ceremonies, and the warmest hospitality. One of the most magical things about this unique wedding venue is the gardens and the natural backdrop this provides all year round for stunning photography. Clever planting and diligent care by owners Andy and Louise mean that whenever you choose to hold your wedding here the gardens looks stunning.
On top of this the 17 acres of woodlands and nearby Gylly Beach provide a dramatic and unique combination of settings for your wedding photography. You can see some photographs from Barry and Sarah's special day - see if you can spot their very special guests!
Why Cosawes Barton Weddings?
If you're considering a wedding at Cosawes Barton here's the key features we hope you'll enjoy.
1. 5* luxury accommodation for up to 18 in the three luxury cottages at Cosawes Barton, with great alternative accommodation close by for an extra guests on your wedding day.
2. Child and dog-friendly accommodation and 17 acres of play space!
3. Your complete wedding arrangements taken care of by Petite Weddings suppliers group should you choose, providing a stress-free way of arranging your wedding from start to finish. This route has the advantage of using tried and tested suppliers who not only get rave review, but also work together regularly at Cosawes Barton and our other venue partners. They really are the best of the best.
4. Prices include professional wedding planning and on the day co-ordination meaning everything is just perfect on your wedding day.
5. Total flexibility and free-thinking in terms of what your day looks and feels like. The owners Andy and Louise have created a fabulously chilled small wedding venue, and they are very relaxed about you creating a day that is unique to you.
6. The owners want to keep things special for you so there will never be more than 2 weddings in any one week, and often it is only one wedding per week. This means you will have their full focus and attention when you need it, and left to enjoy the moment in peace when you don't!
Find out more